Conclusion To A Truly Wonderful Journey

Today was our final day and even though we did not go to any new place we were able to reflect, and draw some conclusions upon what we had learned and what we will do with our new found knowledge. I myself have grown as a young activist and actually feel as though we all can bring about real change especially after going on this tremendously amazing trip. This has been a life changing once in a lifetime experience where I was able to create an incredible family who are all prepared to make change with me and use all of this knowledge for the better. The time I am writing this my final post is and I am stricken with feelings of sadness because our trip is over and honestly it truly does make me sad, thinking about the fact that when I wake up tomorrow and go to breakfast I won't have the people I have built a really deep relationship with for the last few months there with me, with all of their different personalities and overall loveliness.  I miss them all already and it's been just a little over 2 hours since well all departed from one another lol. I without a shadow of a doubt love everyone who I went on this amazing journey with and I know without a doubt that this is far from the last time we will all meet.  With that I can write this post with a smile knowing that our movement begins now :) 

-Malachi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ignorance, Hatred, Love, & Cartoon Network

The First Time I Cried in 10 Years

For the first time in over three years!