Our Last Day

Today was a long but enjoyable day. Today made think that things happen for a reason. I enjoyed this group because we really became a family, and family is really important to all of us. Today we became closer than ever. Everyday was a day to become closer and have more inspiration for each other. I enjoyed all the days we had. This group has made me open up more to everything, and if we could ever do this week again I would love to do it. These teachers are amazing they help us through all of our this problems, they help us understand meanings of everything, and they helped us get through hard situations. This was a new experience for me and just doing it made me become a better person for myself and a better person for the community and my family. I am going to go back to school feeling l like I became a better person; focusing more on school and personal needs. But as of today this will be the most memorable day because we enjoyed our last moments together having fun, singing, dancing, and talking. I love this group and I will always keep in contact with them. CIVIL RIGHTS TRIP 2018.

-Kira

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ignorance, Hatred, Love, & Cartoon Network

The First Time I Cried in 10 Years

The Harsh Reality