The Final Chapter

Today was the final farewell for the Civil Rights trip and I’m sad, so this is going to be shorter than my last ones. I have learned so much on this trip alone and have developed many friendships on it that I am proud of. I’m going to miss going to different states in the south that I’ve never been to and exploring more about the civil rights movement. I am glad I went on this trip and I’m proud to say that I have experienced the south for myself. When I come back to Baltimore, I am going to spread my knowledge to my family and friends to help and inspire them because as I said in one of previous blogposts, knowledge is power I think that it is important that we learn about ourselves and people who paved the way for us. 

-Asha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ignorance, Hatred, Love, & Cartoon Network

The First Time I Cried in 10 Years

The Harsh Reality