Today was a good day


     I really did enjoy today. When we did the walk by the church, we saw all the memorials that told a story without actually telling one. I could tell where the background came by looking where the people came from. You could tell that these memorials took a lot of dedication to make and create something like that. When we went to the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute and walked through the museum I saw the different ways blacks and whites lived and how they were educated. We could see the conditions everything was in. From seeing that I now do know the struggle of how everything was and how everything went. When we heard the story of Roscoe I took a lot from it. I now see that there should be more people represented in all museums because they also did something important. And it doesn't show all of the respect of all people who have helped to make this country what it is now. Today was a day where I took everything in and I hope to turn it into something great for myself and for the country. 

Kira Boyd's

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ignorance, Hatred, Love, & Cartoon Network

The First Time I Cried in 10 Years

The Harsh Reality